Thursday 7 June 2012

I have been overwhelmed with emotion on my Birthday today, I have had so many lovely messages, images, photographs, cards and gifts, I wouldn't know where to start to thank all you precious people, but thank you from the bottom of my heart. For all the love you have shown me, thank you, I feel privileged to have come across so many people who are nothing short of beautiful. You make a difference to my life. Your support has been amazing, and I have made many new friends around the World who I will probably never meet. I spent two hours with my family today over lunch, I was grateful to have been well enough to go out. Everyone spoilt me with gifts and cards and my home is full of flowers. Early this morning Jasmine sang Happy Birthday to me on the phone, I won't forget that. I dreamed of my Mum and Dad, they were in our old home together I was there interacting with them. That was lovely on my Birthday... Thank you for making this such a special day.