Tuesday 17 April 2012

Well done Ella
Ella well done for doing the figure of eight practices with Casper on Sunday at your Riding School.  I'm so pleased you got to do them without a leader this week, well done!  I'm missing taking you every week, when I get an extra special rest and feel like I have some energy I want to come and watch you again.  No doubt you'll have been missing the crisps, chocolate and apple juice after your lesson every Sunday since I've not been able to take you!  I can't believe it will be a year in June 2011 since we took you for your first lesson.  You may not get to read this until you are all grown up, and may have forgotten when you started your lessons so hopefully this will be a nice reminder for you.  I'm  very proud of you, always remember that.  You are a wonderful Granddaughter and I love you very, very much.