Wednesday 4 April 2012

Some improvement
This past couple of days has seen some improvement since I started with the infection, which we don't know where it was.  I am now on week 5 since it started.  Its almost 48 hours since I've done any shivering so I've been able to cut right back on the paracetamol, I only had two before I went to sleep last night.  I'm hoping I'm on the back end of whatever it was now, but what I'm left with is fatigue which has bit into my life in a new way.  I was starting to plan how to deal with the fatigue that hit me a couple of months ago, but now it's gone onto a new level before I'd found a way to deal with the last level.  I also feel quite poorly most of the time, especially in the evenings.  My Occupational Therapist is coming to see me on Tuesday to help me make a new plan.  I do very little in the day but rest, I look forward to our trips onto the Moor when I'm up to it and this afternoon I'm going to sit on Jessica's sofa for an hour and look at the children's faces which is a big treat.

                       It was lovely to see two of my Grandchildren, Jasmine was snuggling up to me which was lovely.