Friday 27 April 2012

Thank you to my Niece Hannah for coming and cleaning out both my ovens today - a messy job it is!  I really appreciate it Hannah.  Thanks to Jessica for looking after me this afternoon, I've spent over three hours on her couch.  Alan had an away golf day so it was nice to spend time with Jasmine too.  I didn't move very much,  I started the Morphine tablets this morning and feel drowsy, this may last a few days.  The good thing is it's helped me today, and I have another liquid Morphine if I need to hit anything that may flare up.  The dose isn't very big, but none the less, I always knew that it's a one way road from this point so it's a significant day - I'll always need the pain relief from now on.
It's another sobering thought....


Here's to smelling the Flowers over the weekend.  Enjoy.