Monday 14 May 2012

Luke likes Raspberry ripple!
Luke I don't know if Raspberry Ripple will still your favourite ice cream when you get to read this, but it used to be!  You used to like going to Fredericks ice cream makers who have a shop and snack bar.  On hot days people would form a queue all the way down the main road at weekends, evenings and holidays.  They probably still will when you've grown up!  We took you and Ella and you chose Raspberry Ripple with a chocolate flake in it too.  We walked down near the canal for a bit before driving home.  I wonder if you'll remember that day.  It was the 5th August 2010 and I have a photograph of you with your favourite ice cream.

I wonder what you will do with your life Luke.  You are such a caring person who loves animals and you are very good with children too.  You act in such a natural way with animals and seem to know how to treat them all by instinct,  I remember walking down Georges Lane with you, your Dad and Ella, a few months ago, you didn't hesitate to stroke a Horse which had it's head over a field gate.  You showed no fear when you fed it some grass and stroked it's face, only a respect and caring attitude which was lovely to see.  I wonder if you will share your caring nature with the World through your work when you grow up..


I can't see the Raspberry Ripple but it is in there!