Sunday 11 March 2012

8pm
It's 8pm and I'm still doing okay today,.. sshh..  I have to whisper, small little steps each part of the day, helps me get through and find my way.




















My visit to Jordan in March 2007 has been on my mind every day recently.  It made a strong impression on me and I would have liked to have gone back sometime.  This visit to Petra was a special day, these are two photographs of the last section of the walk down to Petra Itself.  For any of my Grandchildren or their children who find a trail to this blog one day, it's a very atmospheric and magical place to visit.  When we drove through the hills around Petra we drove through a small village which was like going back in time hundreds of years.  The children stood at the side of the road waving at us as we passed by.  Stories of a life most of us will never know let alone comprehend etched across their faces, and vice versa I must sayI wonder if any of you my lovely family, will visit this place.