Saturday 10 March 2012

Stretching, testing times even after over 2 years
I've still not been able to look at messages or the group page but I've glanced and can see a long list of messages.  Thank you for those, when I've read them I'll 'like' the comment.  I took the day cautiously, getting up at lunchtime then Alan took me out for some lunch for half an hour where we met up with some of the family.  I may have been out about an hour and a half altogether then I got straight back in bed.  By 7pm I was going through the now regular pattern of shivering for two hours then getting a rise in fever.  I've been in bed all day apart from about two hours.  I have two more days of anti-biotics to take then if I haven't improved I'll be back down to see the Doctor.  We know my left Kidney is swollen and probably draining slowly because it's been aching for 5 months.  It wasn't backed up after my lastest scan but it could be something to talk to the Doctor about again.  I know the problems which I may have looming in the future can involve some of the symptoms I'm experiencing.  Thank you all for thinking about me.  This week is turning into a haze, I don't think I went out at all yesterday but I can't remember.  I'm fed up and feel like I'm being stretched to my limits again.  I'm not sure when I will update the blog again I feel awful after writing that.