Sunday 12 February 2012

I think the anti biotics have started to work so I'm feeling a bit better today.  I've managed to talk a lot more, and have been more mobile in the house today which is a plus.  I'm looking forward to feeling up to getting dressed and going out, I still don't feel well enough to be doing either, so I don't feel fed up that I may be missing out.  It must be about 5 days since I had a walk.  Hopefully, tomorrow I'll feel that bit better.  Thanks to my husband Alan for looking after me during these past two years.  We walk together through this experience, but we are on opposites sides of the track, with very different experiences of the journey through cancer.  Words are inadequate to describe what it's meant to have my wonderful husband with me every step of the way.  I love you Alan.

I'm sharing 'our' song which was played at our wedding.  This is one of my special things.  We would laugh and dance to this track... for Alan, our special song..